The National Agency for Digital Certification (TunTrust) is in charge of the following missions:
- Secure transactions and electronic exchanges in the fields of e-commerce, e-government, e-banking, e-finance ...
- Establishing cross-certification and mutual recognition with foreign Certification Authorities
- Managing digital certificates (generation, revocation, publication and storage of certificates)
- Research, training and studies in the field of digital certificates
- Specification of the technical features For creating devices and verification of digital signatures (Qualified digital signature devices)
- Specification of technical requirements for qualified digital signatures.