Code signing certificate
The tuntrust code signing guarantees the authenticity, security and integrity of a signed program.
The code signing certificates issued by tuntrust provide protection for your users, your brand and your intellectual property.
Tuntrust code signing are used by software developers to digitally sign a program to prove that it has not been altered or compromised by a third party.
- Code Editor Authentication
- Authenticity and integrity of the code
- validity from 1 year to 2 years
- In software format
- Algorithmes : RSA 2018, SHA 256
|Code signing certificate||Unit price TND tax-free||Unit price TND VAT*|
|Code signing certificate valide 1 an||200 DT||236 DT|
|Code signing certificate valide 2 ans||380 DT||448.400 DT|
(*) VAT applied 18% + tax stamp of 0.500 DT
Pièces à fournir
Submit a complete record with the following content :
- Duly completed form (pdf) ou (doc)
- The general terms and conditions signed by the code developer (CGU)
- The supporting documents :Copy of the ID of the Organization's Chief Executive Officer and the developer, excerpt from the commercial register less than three months earlier, Declaration on the honor of non-bankruptcy for private companies.
- Certificate fee
- The physical presence of the developer or the first person in chargeis required at delivery time, or a duly signed and authenticated proxy.