The ID-Trust Certificate issued by tuntrust is your digital identity on the Internet.
This certificate has a dual purpose: It allows you to affix your digital signature on electronic documents to show your consent to the content of the signed document. It also allows you to authenticate with remote service platforms to securely perform your online transactions, for example by sending a secure email, issuing a bank transfer, accessing the tax declaration website, etc.
The ID-Trust certificate is obligatorily secured on a cryptographic support. You can also choose to secure your ID-Trust certificate on your own HSM cryptographic appliance or on a remotely accessible tuner's HSM.
- Validity : 2 years
- Certificate on cryptographic support: smart card, cryptographic token, HSM
- Use: Authentication and Signature
- Certificate in accordance with national regulations and ETSI standards EN 319 411-1 et ETSI EN 319 411-2
- Tuntrust signature certificates must be hand-delivered to verify the identity of the holder of the certificate
|ID-Trust certificate||Unit price TND tax-free||Unit price TND VAT|
|ID-Trust certificate valid for 2 years / token||70.549||83.248|
|ID-Trust certificate on HSM||On request|
(*) VAT applied 18% + tax stamp of 0.500 DT
Pièces à fournir
To get your certificate, you must submit to the Agency or to a post office a complete file containing the following:
- For a personal signature certificate
- For a professional signature certificate authorized by the company
- For a signature certificate authorized by an organization or association
- The general terms and conditions signed by the certificate applicant (pdf).
- A personalized email address of the applicant in the format nom.prenom 'at' domaine.com ou fonction 'at' domaine.com,
Note: the free e-mail addresses are not deemed acceptable .
- Certificate fee
- The physical presence of certificate's applicant is required at delivery time, or a duly signed and authenticated proxy.
- For certificates on HSM, contacttuntrust to make an appointment to generate the request.
Note: Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.