SSL SAN certificate
tuntrust SSL certificates SAN (Server Alternative Name) allow you to secure different domains or servers with a single certificate. This means that a single certificate can secure a mail server, a remote service, a domain and much more.
This means that a single certificate can secure a mail server, a remote service, a domain and more. For example, you can secure all these domains with a single SAN certificate: www.domain.com, www.exchange.domain.com, www.domain.net, and www.new-domain.net.
SAN certificates are often used for Unified Communications (UC) to secure Microsoft Exchange Server, Office Communications Server, or the mobile device manager.
- Securing multiple domain names
- validity: from 1 to 2 years
- In software format
- Algorithmes : RSA 2048, SHA 256
- Qualified by LSTI in accordance with ETSI 102 042
|SSL SAN certificate||Unit price TND tax-free||Unit price TND VAT*|
|SSL SAN certificate valid 1 year||250 DT||295 DT|
|SSL SAN certificate valid 2 years||475 DT||560.500 DT|
(*) VAT applied 18% + tax stamp of 0.500 DT
Pièces à fournir
Submit a complete record with the following content :
- Duly completed form public sector (pdf) or(doc), private sector (pdf) or (doc)
- The general terms and conditions signed by the webmaster (CGU)
- The supporting documents :Copy of the ID of the Organization's Chief Executive Officer and the Administrator, excerpt from the commercial register less than three months earlier, Declaration on the honor of non-bankruptcy for private companies.
- An email address from Webmaster as follows:
webmaster'at'votrenomdedomaine, administrator'at'votrenomdedomaine, admin'at'votrenomdedomaine, administrator'at'votrenomdedomaine, administrator'at'votrenomdedomaine
- Certificate fee
- A request in the format (.csr) generated from your web server containing the necessary technical information.